Purpose and data processing
- Employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as authorized data processors;
- Third parties who carry out activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors;
- Employment centres, Inps, Inail and the National Labor Inspectorate for the activities of their respective competence (data of mandatory communications, art. 13 of Legislative Decree 150/2015);
- Judicial, supervisory or audit authorities, administrations, national and foreign public entities and bodies. For the purposes for which informed consent is required (Article 9 of the Regulation), it must be made explicitly from time to time. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Rights of the interested parties
– Data Protection Officer (RPD or DPO): firstname.lastname@example.org
– Personal Data Processing Manager: email@example.com
– References of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data: https:// www.garanteprivacy.it
This information is subject to updates in compliance with national and Community legislation on the subject.
The website ca2023.ibb.cnr.it uses “cookies” to allow the user to personalize their visit to the site. A “cookie” is a text file that is saved on your computer by a web page. Cookies cannot be used to inject viruses into your computer. The primary purpose of “cookies” is to provide a service and to save the user time. The purpose of the “cookie” is to tell the Web Server that you have returned to a specific page, perhaps resetting the filters you have used in searches.
You have the ability to accept or decline “cookies”. The main web browsers accept “cookies” by default, but it is a setting that you can easily change. If you decide to disable the “cookies” you may not be able to navigate correctly within the site.
Privacy and cookies
Cookies are used to transmit information necessary for the site to function, persistent cookies can be used for the use of automatic login functions, or user tracking systems.
The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
The session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user.
If you believe that the ca2023.ibb.cnr.it site is not complying with the statements in these notes, contact the technical department at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do everything to remedy the problem immediately.